A rare opportunity to join the Moulding Department within Wydale Plastics Ltd.
Wydale Plastics was started in 1992 and is based on the outskirts of Crewkerne in a clean and expanding modern facility. The business has grown steadily every year since and now has over 40 employees.
Operating a rotational moulding oven involves:
- Charging the metals tools with polymer
- Placing the tools in and out of the oven,
- De-moulding the formed plastic product.
Operator will be given full training but needs to be:
- competent with air, electric and hand tools
- clean and tidy in their duties
- show good attention to detail
- able to work on their own and use own initiative
- to be physically fit
- process driven and methodical in your approach
- good communication and team working skills
£10.00 per hour + 20% shift premium. Potential to earn considerably more one fully competent.
Initial training period - Mon - Fri, 40 hrs
Post training period - Mon - Fri, 38.5hrs shift rotation;
Shift A Mon - Thurs 06:00 -14:00 Fri 06:00 - 12:30
Shift B Mon - Thurs 13:45 - 22:00 Fri 12:15 - 17:45
When on a shift rotation the role attracts a additional 20% shift premium.
Previous applicants need not apply
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £12.00 /hour